Located peacefully at the rear of a boutique block of 12, this sunny North-facing apartment is only moments from cafes, shops, village centre, parks and famous Bondi Beach.
Set to the quiet rear of a boutique Art Deco block, the bright and airy two-bedroom apartment's fresh beach vibe and charm are perfectly in tune with Bondi's laidback surf culture. A first floor setting affords secure access with windows on the northern side bathing the interiors in sunlight and high ceilings enhancing the sense of space. Stroll to vibrant beachside cafes and enjoy Bondi's endless summer lifestyle.
- A bright and breezy beach pad, a level walk to the surf
- Double bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes
- Sunny living room, polished timber floors, high ceilings
- Bright kitchen with integrated laundry
- Quiet setting with secure entry and only one common wall
- Stroll to beach cafes and Hall Street's gourmet marketplace
Tom Murray 0415 906 887
02 8362 4000
Richardson & Wrench
If you are unwell, have been overseas or in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please don't attend an inspection and we would be more than happy to accommodate you by arranging a private inspection with you are a later stage.