As Advertised or by Appointment
**APPLICATION APPROVED - DEPOSIT RECEIVED**
Situated in a highly sought after, peaceful, leafy enclave, lies this impeccably refurbished Californian bungalow suited to family living.
• Three large bedrooms with built-ins (main with a travertine ensuite)
• Additional study room, perfect for small home office
• Large, expansive living and dining space which encompasses an enormous Corian Smeg gas kitchen, suited for Kosher living
• Bi-folding doors open to a travertine-paved, outdoor dining terrace and a deep grassed sun-soaked garden
• Modern marble bathroom
• Double parking with level access
• Hard wearing bamboo floors
• Plantation shutters
• Ceiling fans
• High ceilings
• An alarm
• Stone feature walls
• Walk to the idyllic Bondi Beach, local cafes, parks and schools.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through rwbb.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If no time is offered, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details for this property.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface