As Advertised or by Appointment
A spacious and ultra-chic apartment in one of Bondi's most sought-after streets, this fantastic 2-bedroom home presents perfect Bondi Beach living an easy 300m walk from the sand. Set in the charming "Monaco" building, a classic Art Deco block the likes of which have become some of Bondi's most cherished buildings, this is a home of grace and space, a large floorplan offering an almost semi-like residence in a beautifully quiet position.
Occupying the whole level 1 western side of the block, it features soaring ceilings, dark polished floorboards, and an array of retained Deco touches, all of which combine to present a fabulous residence. The main bedroom is a vast space with adjoining sunroom featuring b/in robes and desk, with the 2nd bedroom a quiet space, also with b/ins. The living area is peaceful and cosy while the dining area and large kitchen are positioned at the rear, forming an excellent informal 2nd living area with leafy aspect to the north.
In terrific condition and with good scope for a bespoke touch to decorate to personal taste, this is an excellent beachside home. The sand and surf of Bondi are a level 3-minute walk away, with the vibrant village atmosphere of Hall St, with its array of cafes, eateries and Harris Farm shopping, just around the corner. As a base from which to enjoy the renowned Bondi lifestyle, complete with shared rear outdoor space, this home ticks every box. Perfect for young couples or those looking to invest in a prime Bondi property, it awaits the perceptive new owner.
- An outstanding 2-bed home in charming Art Deco block
- Spacious flowing floorplan, set in a small block of 6 units
- Superb beachside locale, just 300m level walk to the sand
- Massive master bedroom w front sunroom, b/in robes/desk
- Peaceful 2nd bedroom w large b/ins, chic tiled bathroom
- Serene and cosy living area with bright outlook to the west
- Dining area, kitch w Miele cooking, central bench, laundry
- Array of Deco features, high decorative ceilings, f/boards
- Popular near-beach position, rear common outdoor space
- Mins to vibrant cafes, Harris Farm, buzzing bars, eateries
Open as advertised or by private appointment
Auction 27th October, 6:00pm
Level 1, 29-33 Bay Street, Double Bay
Ian Wallace 0416 251 073
02 8362 4000
Richardson & Wrench