As Advertised or by Appointment
Enjoying a beautifully elevated position in an ideally located Bondi Beach block, this delightful 3-bed home is a captivating abode of superb style and space. Highlighted by a vast open plan living/dining/kitchen area, offering a New York warehouse-like appeal, this terrific residence is a bright sanctuary just minutes from the beach and complete with 2 undercover parking spots.
Offering the best of Bondi on a superb platter, this home exudes a distinctive appeal and its sunlit aspect grants an atmosphere of designer beachside charm. The spacious living area with adjoining dining and kitchen is a gorgeous zone for relaxed living, with an apartment-length E-facing balcony enhancing the sense of space. Meanwhile the generous master and 2nd bedrooms, both with b/ins, also open to the balcony, with a smaller 3rd bedroom facing west and offering flexible use as a study.
Standing as one of the most appealing apartments to be offered in O'Brien St in recent memory, this fantastic home is a must-see for those seeking a chic Bondi residence. With welcome proximity to Hall St cafes and Harris Farm shopping, plus an easy walk to the beach itself, this is the perfect home from which to enjoy Bondi's famed beach lifestyle. An ideal "working from home" residence, it also offers easy transport links to Bondi Junction and the CBD, with the 2 undercover parking spots providing great convenience and underlining its status as a very special Bondi apartment.
- Bright & peaceful top floor haven, mins to beach
- Wonderfully spacious living/dining/kitchen area
- Spacious master/2nd bedrooms w balcony access
- 3rd bedroom offering flex. use as study or office
- Large modern kitchen with mod cabinetry
- Chic bathroom with sep. WC, internal laundry
- Full-length balcony, sunny aspect, district views
- Designer beach charm, undercover parking for 2 cars
- Metres to Hall St cafes, Harris Farm shopping
- Superb chance for investors or owner-occupiers
Auction Tuesday 28th July, 6:00pm
Level 1, 29-33 Bay Street, Double Bay
Open Saturday & Wednesday 11:00 - 11:30am
Ian Wallace 0416 251 073
02 8362 4000
Richardson & Wrench