As Advertised or by Appointment
Set in a well-maintained Art Deco building moments from Bondi, this light and bright 2-bedroom home is a peaceful gem, complete with 2 parking spots including LUG. Located at the rear of "Guilford House", it offers quiet living in a terrific handy locale, ready to move in.
Positioned on the second floor and enjoying a rear N-facing aspect, this home is blessed with a sun-filled ambience, generous interiors and sense of space. The good-sized living area is spacious and bright, while both bedrooms feature mirrored b/in robes, a large modern kitchen boasts excellent storage, gas cooking, dishwasher and stone benches. A neat tiled bathroom includes internal laundry, and additional hall storage, high ceilings and double-glazed windows throughout.
Bondi's Hall St cafes and beach are a few minutes walk away, while Bondi Junction is just up the road, with great bus transport. This home ticks every box for convenient living, the front lock-up garage with 2nd on-title parking space being massive features.
For those looking for a handy, well-maintained 2-bedroom home in the heart of this popular locale, this home is a must-see for both potential owner-occupiers and investors.
Serene sun-filled 2-bed home, handy locale
- 2 on-title parking spots, including full LUG
- Quiet rear-of-block position, very peaceful
- Bright living area, neat entry, leafy outlook
- Spacious main bed, quiet 2nd, both w b/ins
- Large contemporary gas kitchen, d/washer
- Modern tiled bathroom w full int. laundry
- Freshly painted, double-glazed windows
- Security block, convenient to all amenities
- Lifestyle location, mins to beach, Bondi Junction
Ian Wallace 0416 251 073