As Advertised or by Appointment
With an abundance of light and ideally positioned, this outstanding 2-bedroom security apartment offers wonderfully peaceful living in a prime harbour side location, just metres from sought-after Vaucluse village shops, cafes & restaurants. Set on the top floor of a charming complex, it features generously proportioned rooms and comes complete with a balcony and undercover parking.
On the block's sunny northern side, the home opens to a large living/dining area flowing onward to the balcony, with adjacent spacious kitchen. The 2 double bedrooms offer fantastic space, the master a serene zone and the 2nd featuring built-in robes and plenty of sun, while the bathroom has full bath and separate shower.
New South Head Road at Vaucluse has been long known for its unique village atmosphere and this apartment complex is in the heart of it. The harbour is minutes away, excellent coffee can be enjoyed at a number of nearby cafes. With transport at doorstep creating great access to the Rose Bay ferry and the city. An outstanding opportunity in a much desired locale, this delightful home stands ready and waiting for its next chapter.
- Sunny 2-bed sec apt in great position
- Living/dining opens to fine balcony
- Large bedrooms + generous kitchen
- Handy u/cover parking, steps to apt
- In great condition, fresh paint/carpet
- Set on top floor, few common walls
- Laundry facilities
- Seconds to Vaucluse village shops
- Great proximity to trendy restaurants & gym
- Metres to cafes & public transport
- Minutes to harbourside beaches
Open As advertised or by private appointment
Ian Wallace 0416 251 073
02 8362 4000
Richardson & Wrench