Sunny, cosy and beautifully positioned to soak up the best of Bondi's buzzing beachside lifestyle, this charming 1-bedroom home is a coastal delight. Located in "Windover", a well-kept 1920s block in a popular residential area minutes from the beach, it is set in a quiet ground floor position and looks out onto a sunny common garden.
Tightly held and exuding a character-filled charm, original polished floorboard and heritage touches frame a lovely space. Nestled in the NW corner of the block, affording a sunny aspect and tranquil sensibility, the home has been tastefully updated. A good-sized open plan living/dining and modern kitchen area makes for a comfy space, whilst the bright bedroom, adjoining sunroom and fresh bathroom complete a desirable picture.
With scope for a personal touch and renovation, this is an ideal Bondi 1-bedder. The popular eateries and bars of the Glenayr Ave commercial strip are within minutes while the sands of Bondi are a quick walk away. A fine opportunity for first-home buyers looking to get into the Bondi market, it would also make a great investment, with solid rental demand lending it tremendous appeal.
- Large bedroom, adjoining bright sunroom
- Open plan living/dining, a very comfy space
- Sleek contemporary gas kitchen w dishwasher
- Bright modern bathroom, int laundry facilities
- Well-maintained boutique block of 8 apartments
- Lovely original polished floorboards throughout
- Minutes to 7-Ways café hub, level walk to beach
- Ideal investment/fine entry into the Bondi market
Ian Wallace 0416 251 073
Jason Taylor 0412 757 470
02 8362 4000
Richardson & Wrench