Secluded amid landscaped grounds this double-fronted freestanding beach house is superbly located a brief stroll to Tamarama and Bronte Beaches.
Capturing the essence of relaxed coastal style living, this tranquil family haven tastefully showcases a sleek beach-inspired interior aesthetic that opens on to a private landscaped garden oasis.
- Private garden setting, deck entry and auto LUG plus car space
- 3 double beds, two fitted with Poliform built-ins and deck outlook
- Open concept kitchen, living and dining with American Oak floors throughout with, high ornate ceilings & gas heating
- Streamlined, fully integrated CaesarStone/Miele gas kitchen and dishwasher
- Bi-fold doors open to an entertainer's terrace with electric shade awning and bbq gas fitting
- Luxurious oversized family bathroom, bath and rainwater shower
- Internal laundry
- External Beach shower
This property comes with invaluable double parking (inc Lock Up Garage) and is in one of Sydney's most sought-after lifestyle hubs between Bronte and Tamarama Beaches. Stroll to gourmet cafes, delis, schools & the coastal walk
COVID-19 Inspection Notice:
If you are unwell, have been overseas or in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please don't attend an inspection and we would be more than happy to accommodate you by arranging an inspection with you at a later stage. Full notice available on our website.
To stay updated please download the COVID-19 app on your smart phone, as advised by the Government.
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through rwbb.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If no time is offered, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details for this property.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface