Walk to the beach from this very inviting and impressive 3-level residence with contemporary interiors providing lots of bright, airy and wide-open living space along with a flexible layout with second side entrance.
Well designed for relaxed beachside living and entertaining, it is set in a quiet leafy avenue approx 60 metres to Hall Street village shops/cafes/restaurants/grocery stores and approx 200m to the sands of Bondi Beach- the best of Bondi Beach at your fingertips.
Capturing the essence of indoor-outdoor coastal style with a Hamptons aesthetic, the house has a main king-size bedroom (with walk in robe, ensuite & balcony), plus 4 more double bedrooms with built-ins, 4 bathrooms, rumpus/TV area, Caesarstone/Ilve gas kitchen (with island bench), open-plan dining zone (seating 10 people) and a large living area flowing to a private North-West facing garden with entertaining deck and sun-drenched designer gardens featuring Palm and Frangipani trees.
Deceptively spacious and immaculately presented, it also features reverse-cycle air-conditioning, gas heating bayonets, glass louvres, plantation shutters, built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans, custom art hanging rails (in entry hall) and internal access to a secure basement garage with tandem parking for 2 cars, surfboard storage area and additional driveway space to park another car.
- Large living area with seamless flow to alfresco BBQ deck & garden.
- Open-plan dining area with space to seat 10 people.
- Upstairs rumpus/TV room opening to a wide balcony.
- Caesarstone kitchen, Ilve gas range, Bosch dishwasher.
- Generous kitchen storage & island breakfast bench.
- Main king-size bedroom with walk in robe, custom cabinetry, ensuite & balcony.
- 4 more double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes.
- 2 upstairs bathrooms with rain shower & heated floor.
- Downstairs bathroom with shower above bath.
- 2 x Laundries, built-in storage and linen cupboards.
- Sunroom off entry; perfect for bike and surfboard storage.
- Three separate entries to house front/side/garage.
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, gas heating bayonets, glass louvres.
- Remote-controlled tandem garage with ample storage.
- Fluid open living and dining.
- Set in a sought-after beachside pocket of Bondi Beach renowned for its friendly neighbourhood vibe.
-Ample amounts of light, high ceilings, space and openness creating the perfect environment for family living.
In conjunction with Raine & Horne DB/BB - Ric Serrao 0412 072 178